March 13th, 2023
Boost Your Sales Accessibility with On-Demand Demo Videos
Sales representatives are always on the go, so it's important to have on-demand demo videos that can be accessed at any time. On-demand demo videos allow prospects to quickly and easily access product information without scheduling a meeting or waiting for a live demonstration.
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating on-demand demo videos:
1. Keep it short and sweet. On-demand videos should be concise and to the point. No one wants to watch a long, drawn-out video; they just want some information on what your product is, how it works and what are the potential benefits.
2. Make sure it's mobile-friendly. With more and more people accessing content on their mobile devices, it's important to make sure your on-demand videos can be viewed on all screen sizes. With VideoCom you don't need to worry about that.
3. Use engaging visuals. People are visual learners, so incorporating visuals like your webcam into your on-demand videos will make your demo seem alive. Use screencasts, screenshots, and other media to break up the text and keep viewers engaged.
4. Use an engaging voiceover. Just because your video is pre-recorded doesn't mean it has to sound like it! A Friendly, conversational voiceover will make your on-demand video feel more personal and engaging.
5. Include a call to action. Just like any other marketing material, you'll want to include at least one call to action at the end of your demo, such as a link to your calendar or a sign-up page. In VideoCom you can add multiple calls to action throughout your demo, not just at the end. It allows you to create super interactive self-exploratory demos with video inserts and links to other relevant information such as pricing or whitepaper.
VideoCom also allows you to collect viewer information, which is a great way to prospect and qualify leads.
In conclusion, on-demand demo videos are a pivotal tool for modern sales strategies. They offer prospects a quick, tailored insight into products. By crafting concise, engaging videos with clear calls to action, businesses can elevate their sales campaigns. For those keen on refining their approach further, a glance at our article "Making an Effective Sales Pitch" might offer additional insights. By embracing these strategies, companies can foster deeper connections with prospects and boost sales.